Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sneezing, get a cold after going so many places.
Woke up early in the morning to prepare for the FMC Christmas party from 9am to 12.15am.
Met Elaine, Krystal, Jolene and Huiting at MRT and gave them my handmade Christmas Cards :D Elaine bought my early birthday presents! I like it very much, thank you.

Went up to FMC attic, and the party start! Sing songs, and play the monopoly, our group was arguing at the tax cost us $1500, while the start or go part only give us 50bucks. After that, we are broke and then we got a lot of 10bucks that are wrote on the chocolate coin and added one more zero behind it. Rich again.

After monopoly, sing songs again, devotion, before going to 4th floor and put our exchange gift and bags. Went to 3rd floor carpark for lunch, before proceeding to 4th floor for exchanging gifts and announce the winner of the monopoly, and we came last as they found out that we cheated as the extra zero behind was smaller, not even. Took prizes and here come the exchange gift program!

We had to close our eyes and the senior will take random gift and ask those who wants to raise hand. I got Famous Amos, cookies. WOOOOO!!! After that, took a group photo and lastly the GB and BB companies photo together. Sec 1 and sec 2 are allowed to take a mug as we are the first time going for the party, it was a blue mug.

It was 1.30pm and I was late for my date with my sis and weiting. Rushed to CCK MRT to meet them. After that, we exchanged cards and trained to Orchard. Went Far East to shop first, bought a set of clothes before going to Ion and Wheelock place. Bought one more shirt :D
Photos spammmm... Chatted a lot, HEHEHE. At about 8pm, trained back to CCK and went to Lot1, I saw my friend at Lot 1. My sister and Weiting bought their stuff before going back home.

It was a fun day even though I had a lot of trouble last night, finding shirts to wear and wrote cards for friends. My sister was arguing, she can't sleep as I was still doing my cards. XP

After home, I bathed and catch a cold. x.x

No comments: