Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Today, late for 5min. And went to QueenTown Primary school with Sitong for working at the bookshop. We did our job fast, and was released 1 hour early :o We was so early and went to bukit batok at 3pm to wait for Jolene at 4pm. We was chatting for 1 hour as Jolene is unable to contact us so we waited very long, but it's still okay :D Lucky got Sitong accompany or else I am going to be bored. She went out of MRT becos got one reason, is she need to pee! Jolene and I went to Popular straight as we are going to buy us school books together. And Sitong, went to pee.

We went to the textbook counter and asked the guy to help us find our books. About 11 - 12 books only, I'm missing 5 books. Don't feel like going back to buy, but it's okay, cos I'm going filming of the school next time!

*Krystal was sms-ing all the day, I didn't reply most of her msg because I'm not using!* :x

After that, went M1 to look at phones before going back home and shower.
I have to reach MRT at 7pm and I just shower, so didn't have much time. Late for 10min, 5 people was waiting for me for 10min before settling of to friend's house to celebrate Xmas! It's a Christmas party! Played fun games, and gift, YAHOOO, I'm going one more Christmas Party at 18th Dec. Going to buy a exchange gift worth about 5 bucks.

Planned what to buy :D It's a secret :]

No comments: