Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just shower, feeling so clean and refreshing after coming back from school, cca, and just now the gathering with faith, sitong, kahmin and 3 other friends :D

Today school was so bad, only for some. Today our English teacher is angry with us, as some of us didn't bring the reading log, which is exercise book. This few weeks, we made a lot of our teacher angry. So didn't go that well. But today CCA was so fun! During Assembly, we had CCA meeting, so we was like having more time together. After that, CCA meeting for all, we are dismiss and get ready for CCA for about 1 hour and 30min.

Polished boots at school, and bought burger from canteen to eat. Soon, CCA start :D
Having a fun time today for CCA. After that went back home, and on my way home, sitong was like calling me and sms-ing me, for so long. Until I went out of MRT, and suddenly feel the vibration on my phone. She asked me whether if I can go to gathering, I did my homework quickly and went to met them.


This few day, I was busy with homeworks. They're so hard, and need a lot of memorizing. Gonna do well in my common test. :] Maybe not going to post that often as I was lazy and busy.

I'm waiting for my hair to dry. Blah OH YAAA. My pimples is going to gone soon. Must take care of them well, so they can SHHOOOOO.

No comments: