Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Last week, 9/3 to 11/3. Went for Sec3 Adventure Camp! It was so fun, and after Sec3 camp, went for drill practice as our competition is the next day.
We get bronze for drill competition, I'm satisfied as I didn't make any mistake. At first, they announce that we are taking certificate of participation, in the end, it's a error. All the group whose are taking certificate of participation switched with the group that are taking bronze. We was like so happy :D:D Miracle happens :]

This Monday, I went for the leadership training.
It was so boring, didn't listen much as I was chatting with Sitong.

Gonna do my Literature project by this week, and there is a lot of homework to do in ASKNLEARN [ New website set up for students to do homework ]. OMG, realized I got a lot of homework to complete.

By the way, Elaine and Krystal's birthday is coming.
I'm going to save money for their present and they planned to eat ice-cream at Swensen.
So I am going to save a lot of money! GoodLuck :]

No comments: